Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Scrap Soup Challenge - July!

It's time for the July's Scrap Soup challenge! In case you're not familiar with Scrap Soup, it's easy to play along. I give you a recipe, and you must use all the ingredients from the list on your project. You can add to the recipe to make it your own, but you must use everything from the original recipe. How about it?  I'd love for you to join in this month, you could win one of two Gift Certificates to the Paper Issues store!!

Here is this month's recipe:



To start my layout, I used the patterned paper for my background. I added my 6" square photo, 6 embellishments, the alpha letters to spell SPLASH, and the grid design clouds that I fussy cut. I also added the fun waves cut from blue cardstock, using this FREE cut file from the Paper Issues store!
The waves add just the perfect touch to complete my layout!







Ann joined in on the challenge, with this beautiful layout that includes those pretty fussy cut flowers from the Make a Wish collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I love them along with the mixed media background!




Kelly kicked it up a notch by adding this fabulous stitching on her layout. How awesome is that! She did some fussy cutting of pretty flowers too!




Amanda's layout uses the sweet Cool Kids collection by Crate Paper. So very cute, Amanda, I love the layering of the embellishments!




Anna mixed some of the Chasing Dreams collection by Maggie Holmes and Pink Fresh Studios Live More. These two collection mix and match together so well, Anna! Thanks for playing along!




How about this darling kitty layout from Janet. Such a sweet little face! Notice how she uses those cool straw too, such a cool embellishment to add!




Devra documented her son's first college tour. Dream big is the perfect title for this, and those fussy cut clouds are the perfect embellishments!!



Now that we've inspired you, how about playing along too?  We'd love to see what you come up with!
Be sure to add your project in the July Scrap Soup album in our Paper Issues {friends & fans} group, you have until August 1st, and winners will be drawn on August 2nd.


**And, don't forget, use code: Mary Ann 
 for 20% off your entire purchase!!**

2 comments:

  1. Awesome SB pages. So many nicely captured memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. I love this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!